A face serum or repair serum is a product with highly concentrated ingredients and low viscosity for maximum absorption and impact. A serum is lighter than a moisturizer, which is designed to provide a layer of protection against the elements, in addition to hydrating skin. Serums quickly penetrate deep within skin’s surface and contain specific targeted ingredients that help you meet your skincare goals. Experts recommend starting your skincare routine with a cleanser and toner and then layering your serum and moisturizer in that order.
Our #1 serum is Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair.* It’s an oil-free formula containing Hyaluronic Acid and antioxidants. It helps reduce the look of key signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, dryness, uneven skintone and dehydration. Other benefits of serums can include:
• Skin brightening
• Free-radical fighting
• Acne fighting
• Skin texture refining
At Estée Lauder, we’re the Serum Experts. We invented them. We perfected them. Find the one right for you. Need help choosing? Chat live with an Estée Expert.
There are many types of serums that are formulated to meet varying skincare goals. Often imitated, never duplicated, Advanced Night Repair Serum is our #1 serum .* It's dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested to ensure it's suitable for all skin types and non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores. It repairs, renews, firms and significantly reduces the look of key signs of aging. Another bestselling serum is Perfectionist Pro Rapid Firm + Lift Treatment. This breakthrough, fast-penetrating formula helps strengthen your skin's vital support network, for an overall more youthful, lifted look. Multiple facial zones—along the jawline, cheeks and even stubborn laugh lines—feel firmer.
Prefer to focus on dark spots and uneven skintone? Try Perfectionist Pro Rapid Brightening Treatment and ignite your radiance. Reveal a more even-toned look. This ultra-lightweight, ultra-hydrating Vitamin C serum reveals the look of more even-toned, dewy, glowing skin.
An eye serum is another popular choice. Try Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum which helps protect the delicate eye area against multiple visible signs of eye aging. Dullness, dryness, eye lines and the look of dark circles are reduced with the help of ChronoluxCB™ Technology for more youthful-looking eyes.
It’s always important to have a good skincare routine, no matter your age.
• Cleanse skin with a gentle cleanser.
• Apply toner to balance the skin's pH and prepare it for the next skincare step.
• Use an anti-aging serum, such as Advanced Night Repair Serum, with hyaluronic acid and antioxidants.
• After serum, use an high-performance moisturizer like Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme featuring our exclusive Moringa Extract. It helps skin’s natural power to amplify collagen and elastin.
• Apply an eye cream that helps you meet your goals, for example, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles or dark circles.
• To combat the appearance of specific issues such as redness or acne, follow up with a targeted treatment or mask.
For more detailed recommendations on skincare for anti-aging, try out Estée Lauder's custom skincare routine finder.